- Mar 08 2023
- All Day
YEAR 7 IN 2024 -VIRTUAL GRADE 6 PARENT INFORMATION EVENING: 7PM
An online only event for grade 6 parents to learn about the transition from primary to secondary school for 2024.
- No pre-registration is needed.
- Simply join this Webex session, ready for a 7:00pm start, on Wednesday 8th March 2023.
- Alternatively, connect using this meeting number and password:
Meeting no: 2651 748 3707 | Password: y7
Cisco WebEx is free to use:
- For further information about webex please visit: https://www.webex.com/
- Join via the Webex app, or, visit the Webex homepage and click “join a meeting”
- Please note that this information session will be recorded (keep your camera off if preferred)
This information session will cover:
- An introduction to Werribee Secondary College
- The college values, staff and facilities
- The grade 6 to year 7 placement, enrolment and transition process
- Educational programs and extra curricular activities at WSC
- Wellbeing, inclusion and supports
This session will be hosted by:
- Mrs Amanda Mullins | Principal
- Mr Krisyan D’aprano | Assistant Principal (Junior School)
- Mr Chris Duffin | Head of Junior School
- Ms Renee Dowling | Director of Student Wellbeing & Inclusion
We look forward to seeing you online on the 8th of March.
Please visit our tour page to make a booking if you wish to visit Werribee Secondary College. All tour dates are displayed online.
Werribee Secondary College is a zoned school
- Enrolments at Werribee Secondary College can only be considered for families permanently residing within our designated school zone as displayed at findmyschool.vic.gov.au (or if a sibling attends the college).
- View the enrolments page of this website for further information about the year 7 placement process.
- Families wishing to undertake SELP at Werribee Secondary College must reside within the school zone and follow the same placement process; after receiving a placement, an entrance test determines the students advanced program eligibility. Exceptions to zoning are NOT made on the grounds of academic performance.